Oh happy Saturday! Weekends are perfect whenever I get to stay home, do crafty stuff, and knock out any important tasks. But best of all, I am no longer the only adult in the house responsible for the kids. D is off! I wait all week for this. Hooray for wine, because that’s the only way I can tolerate his presence after all these years of marriage.
Totally kidding. I’m sure it’s the other way around.
My to-do list for today:
- Seal the Christmas card envelopes
- Finish our stryofoam ball family
- Sort through stockpile of gifts I bought throughout the year
- Finalize my gift list
Not everything got done but there is still plenty of time left today. To tell you the truth, I managed to add more smaller tasks to my list and I got those checked off. I’m feeling a little scatter-brained from multitasking like a boss (ie hang garland and go through boxes while the glue dried)
“ON TOP OF THE WOOOOOORLD!” – as A would say.
I found this as a draft in Evernotes and I thought it would be fun to revisit. I believe I shared this on my personal Facebook account, and think it would be fun to share here:
7 Facts You Didn’t Know About Me
1. I recently ate a cupcake made with horse radish and pepper flakes- and liked it. (minus the orange marmalade)
2. I have a love/hate relationship with running.
3. I lack the ability to sit still and do absolutely nothing.
4. I haven’t painted my finger nails with color in over 10 years. 😳
5. I believe cold weather is justifiable only when the end result is snow.
6. I own shoes in my closet right now that I have yet to wear. Shhh! Don’t tell Danny.
7. I change my socks at least twice a day if not more, even if I don’t leave the house.
There you have it my friends. Seven facts about me that are completely useless to you. Unless you plan on playing a cruel joke and stealing my socks.
How about you? What are 7 fun useless tidbits about you that you’d dare share with the world?